Contractor Claims Phone Number

Login Online Above
OR Call

We are thankful for the over 145k contractors quickly helping our policy holders.

What You Need

In order to expedite claims process, please have the following information availablet:

  • Customer's name and address
  • The policy number
  • The date the loss happened

Become An OHP Service Provider

To be a Service Provider for Optimum Home Protection, you must be a licensed contractor for the trades you service. Carry $500,000 in General Liability Insurance. Provide proof of Workman's Compensation, or a waiver thereof (if self-employed) Proof of auto insurance in the amount of $250,000 per person & $500,000 per occurrence. Proof of property damage insurance in the amount of $100,000.

Type Of Trades You Provide

  • Appliances
  • Dry Wall Repair
  • Electrical
  • Garage Door Repair
  • HVAC
  • Plumbing
  • Locksmith
  • Roof
  • Pool/Spa
  • Home Structure
  • Well Services
  • Other/General Contractor

Home Protection Services Quote

Don't wait until it's too late. Contact us today for your custom, no obligation quote.

Get A Quote
Click To Call For Quotes Or Claims